Sunday, December 13, 2009


It's rainy and gross here in NYC, but I can't get over how much in the holiday spirit I am! I'm thinking of buying a tree and decorating it in white and silver stuff, since my new living room seems to lend itself to that vibe.

I have the amazing Brent Barrett in concert at Birdland tonight, and although I don't want this blog to become an advertisement for my shows, have to tell you that I'm excited about it. I've loved BB since watching him in "Closer Than Ever." Gorgeous voice, the nicest man in the world, and this concert is celebrating his new holiday cd. This pix is from one of the very first Cast Parties at the very furry King Kong Room. Oh, and Matt Berman is coming in to do lights and sound for BB tonight and tomorrow, along with our very own Rocky Noel. That's right...Noel. Appropriate? I think so.

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention that Brent is hot lookin'!!! wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete